Liebster Awards are given to bloggers by bloggers. Fiona, from Life at Arbordale Farm, nominated this blog and now it's my turn to pay it forward.
My nominees for a Liebster Award are:
Lucy from Follow That Child
Julie from Country Living by the Sea
Suzie from Suzie's Simple Life
Fiona from Stay Home Instead
My ten questions for these fellow bloggers are:
1. What's your favourite time of the day? Why?
2. If money were no object, where would you go and why?
3. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
4. What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
5. If a library could stock just one book, what should that book be? Why?
6. If you were elected Prime Minister or President of your country tomorrow, what would be the first thing you would change?
7. What's your go-to comfort food?
8. What is the most memorable meal you've ever cooked? Why was it so memorable?
9. What is one skill that a parent or grandparent taught you that you are so glad you learned?
10. What is something you are doing to make more happiness in your own life and in the life of others?
Pondering this set of questions took me almost as long as answering Fiona's great questions. I'm looking forward to reading the answers!