Wednesday 9 March 2016

A Mini Break

I will be away from this space for a few days as we are going to spend some time by the sea. I'm looking forward to leaving my footprints on white sand, floating on calm waves and walking a path through a National Park that traces a beautiful stretch of coastline. Nature will be all around and I intend to let it seep into my heart where I know it will settle and stay long after we return home.


I hope you have a lovely few days. See you back here on Monday.

Meg



8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break Meg. Sounds lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, Julie. Walking and swimming and walking some more. I feel very refreshed.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was wonderful, relaxing and revitalising, Kim. I think nature has that effect on me (and a lot of other people) whenever I can spend unhurried time out among the trees or on a beach or just in my garden.

      Delete
  3. Meg, I love going to the beach each year. The sunsets are stunning as we watch them while walking along the beach. Hope you are relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunsets are so beautiful. I love to be on the beach when the sun is almost gone for the day. When the light is fading and the colours of the water and sand are muted. Many people have gone home and there is a certain quietness then. Definitely relaxed!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your time at the beach...thanks for stopping by and leaving lovely comments on my blog. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is lovely, Kathy! I have visited it often and look forward to your new posts. Our beach break was wonderful!

      Delete